Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Mystery on Alaska's Iditarod Trail

The Mystery on Alaska's Iditarod Trail
Carole Marsh
Review by Tyler

More information about the Iditarod
Game
Info from Scholastic
Kids Konnect

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. I gave it this review because there are 3 mystery stories about gold, missing dogs and dogs being poisoned. My favorite part was when 4 kids named Christina, Grant, Raven and Hunter got to ride a dog sled by themselves.You would be surprised to know that the winner gets six nuggets of gold that equal more than 50,000 dollars.This book makes me want to learn more about the Iditarod  trail. I think you would like this book because the mysteries  are fun and exciting.

2 comments:

  1. If you liked this book, you might also enjoy Stone Fox. I read it to my third graders. There is a part that made me cry. I just want you to be warned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog! It's giving me good ideas of books we can read this summer! It's also a great example to show other teachers about upgrading traditional book reports and taking them to the 'net. Have you ever heard of "Book Trailers?" They are like Movie Trailers, but for books. You could make video book reports and embed them on your blog too! Here's a website to see some in action: http://www.booktrailersforreaders.com/

    You guys are doing a fantastic job. Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading your reviews!

    ReplyDelete