Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mystery at Dracula's Castle


The Mystery at Dracula's Castle by Carole Marsh
Review by Tyler

I would give this book 5 out of 5 stars. I really liked this book because the kids always solve the mystery in the story. There were 4 kids in the story named Grant, Christina, John and Maria. The kids are in a dark and spooky castle in Transylvania and Romania. One of my favorite parts was when Grant fell through the ground that disappeared. You will be surprised to learn that if you go there you will be scared. One things you might like is there are a lot of riddles and tricks.  I think you should read this book because it will be very funny and it has lots of mysteries.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh...this sounds mysterious and spooky! I love a good mystery, especially one with riddles and tricks! I am going to see if I can find a copy to read. Thanks, Tyler...great review!!

    ReplyDelete