Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mystery on the African Safari


The Rip-Roaring Mystery on the African Safari by Carole Marsh
Review by Tyler

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars. I gave it this rating because it had a lot of good facts. There were scary parts and funny parts. My favorite character in this story is Grant.  I liked Grant because he very smart. His sister Christina is smart too.  They have 2 friends. I couldn't believe it when Grant was inches away from a lion! But the lion just roared and turned around and walked away. Grant's grandmother was very worried when that happened. I think you will like this adventure because it is funny and sad, but very good.There are a lot of animals to see. There are poachers in this story at the end.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see that you enjoy the Mysteries series by Carole Marsh. My students really like these as well and it is their favorite mystery series! They also really enjoy the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Have either of you two read any of these? Keep up the great job of reading and I can't wait to see what else the two of you will be reading this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David,
    If you'll bring this book along when you come to golf camp, I'll read it too.
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete