Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mystery at Chocolate Town

Title: Mystery at Chocolate Town
Author: Carole Marsh

What was the great mystery?
The great mystery was that a lot of silver dollars are missing!

Is Chocolate Town a real place? What can you tell us about it?
Chocolate town is a real place. It is located at Hershey, Pennsylvania.The street lamps are shaped like hershey's kisses.You can go to chocolate world and do lots of fun stuff, like make your own chocolate.  I am trying to talk my parents into taking me there soon!

You've read lots of Carole Marsh mysteries. What do you like about them? Why would other kids like them, too?
I like all the mysteries in the Carole Marsh series. I like all the actions during the mysteries and also the excitement. Other kids would like them because of the mysteries and the fun characters in the Carole Marsh series.

No comments:

Post a Comment