Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Lost Hero

The Lost Hero

by Rick Riordin



Main Characters:
The main characters in the story are Piper, Jason, and Leo. They are 3 kids. Piper is a daughter of Aphrodite. Jason is a son of Zeus. Leo is a son of Hephaestus.

Setting:
This story takes place in the past. This story happens in many places, like a Wind God's castle.

Plot:
If I am summing up what happened in The Lost Hero, I would say the problem in the story is that Piper, Jason, and Leo were on a quest. My question about the story is ''Why send 3 kids who just got to Camp Half-Blood on a quest?"  The author wrote this to teach about 3 kids who each used teamwork to free a goddess.

What was your favorite part of the story? Why?
My favorite part of the story was when Leo tamed a metal dragon because I've never known anybody who could tame a metal dragon.

If you could have changed one part of the story, which part would it have been? Why?
If I could change one part in the story, it would have been when Piper, Jason and Leo rode on the back on the back of a metal dragon. I would have changed this part because it is not safe, and I wouldn't have wanted anything bad to happen to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment